Name: Ms Texas
Birthday: August 6th
Favorite Toy: ALL of them
Favorite Book: The Four Agreements
My favorite songs:
- Burning House by Cam
- Say Something by A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- Crazy Bitch
- Bad Girlfriend
My favorite links:
- Parker County Kinksters
- Fourth Friday DFW
- You CAN fit a square peg into a Round Hole – Pegging and Strap On Play
- Tea & Tease – Learning the Art of Kinky Tea Service
- Needle Play 101 – Play Piercing
- Needle Play 201 – Play Piercing
- The Four Agreements Book – Mastery of Yourself
- Feminization & Cross Dressing
- Cowboys & Indians, Cops & Robbers, Bosses & Employees – Role Playing with your Partner
- Sybians – Hop on for the Ride of Your Life!
- Corsetry – (Lessons in Lacing from [Ms Martha’s Corset Shoppe] starring Tofer, Ms Martha, & me… filmed and edited by Kitten)
My kinky desires…
I lean more towards being pansexual. II consider myself open to all people from all walks of life. I don’t care if you have an “inny” or an “outy”, and quite simply, I am gender blind. I love people and I look for what’s in their heart and soul, not how the package looks like or how they identify. I have said for years that pretty packages fade in time; it’s what’s in the heart that withstands time.
A good D/s dynamic makes me smile, but S/M dynamic makes me wet. I need both in my life. BDSM is not the most important thing to me, but it is an important aspect of who I am.
I don’t have a huge fetish list on my profile – I’m greedy and like it all! I learned many years ago to ‘never say never’. I have probably tried just about everything at least once, sometimes twice to make sure if I liked it or not. (Other than Roman Showers, which just make me puke) What this means is that I am open to other people’s kinks and respectful of them. Your kink may not be mine, mine may not be yours…
I do love to share group play in addition to co-topping with new and experienced players.
Quotes, Philosophy, and Misc. Stuff
- To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness. ~Confucius
- The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we’re afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we’ll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy. ~Richard Bach
- When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen: There will be something solid for you to stand upon, or, you will be taught how to fly… ~Patrick Overton
My 5 Love Languages Profile
8 Acts of Service
8 Quality Time
7 Words of Affirmation
4 Receiving Gifts
3 Physical Touch
My vanilla time…
Sandcastles. Nothing is better than sitting on a beach ALL day and building a sandcastle. It’s the most therapeutic thing out there IMHO.
Beach time. More therapy and peace. Waves crashing, sand between my toes, the sun, the birds, the smell… you get it.
Gardening. Although I don’t get to do this as much as I would like, I do keep a garden every year and try to grow healthy veggies.
Cooking. Again, I never get to do this enough! I love to host dinner parties & entertain. Nothing feels better to me than feeding the ones I love.
Learning & improving me. Constant reading, and having wise souls to guide me has made my life wonderful!